The Delta Force Reading paintball centre near Reading borders the outskirts of the main town and is based on top of the country hills on a very scenic private estate, ideal conditions for uninterrupted paintball excitement. You can even enjoy great views of Reading while defending the imposing Berlin Wall! The modern base camp offers much needed rest bite to weary players, not to mention photo opportunities with the impressive props that are on site. When it comes to expansive and exhilarating game zones, featuring both classic and unique mission scenarios, the Reading paintball centre cannot be matched, ensuring that all visitors to have a day to remember
Mapledurham Estate, near Reading, RG4 7TR
GPS Coordinates: N51.480213, W1.011559
Sat Nav users:
- All paintball centres are located in woodlands. Woodlands do not always have specific postcodes.
- Please don’t rely 100% on the postcode alone.
- Use Google maps BUT please also follow the written directions below.
How to get there:
- Please follow the written directions and map below.
- Please car pool where possible as parking on-site is limited.
- If you need help, please call us on 0844 477 5115.
- From central Reading, travel north on Caversham Road (A4155) for approximately half a mile.
- Turn left onto Church Road (A4074) towards Oxford and continue for a further 3 miles.
- Turn left opposite the Pack Saddle Pub (the turning is signposted Mapledurham Estate).
- Travel for approximately 1 mile and then turn left at the crossroads (again signposted for Mapledurham Estate).
- After ¼ mile turn left onto a concrete road and follow signs to the paintball centre.
- The nearest train station is Reading Central Station. From here you need to catch a cab, as it is approximately 4 miles to the paintball centre.
- 1st Yellow Cab - 0118 966 0666
- Capital Cars - 0118 950 9509
For directions call 0844 477 5115.