The time is here finally to once again open the doors to you our loyal Delta Force customers. Over the past few weeks, we been busy planning our grand opening behind the scenes, and putting all the necessary changes needed into place.
These changes and updates include but are not exclusive to:
- Capacity maximums for each venue cut by over 50% to allow for responsible social distancing
- Two three hour session per game day to limit numbers present at any one time
- Extra benches to allow allocated customer seating areas
- Changes of operational procedures to maintain social distancing
- Extra hand sanitizing areas around the venues
- 2m distance markers placed on walkways and typical queuing/waiting areas
- Enhanced and complete sterilized cleaning of all rental equipment prior to every use
- Each numbered piece of equipment (e.g. goggles, hoppers) are used solely by the same individual for your whole event
- Enhanced toilet and general cleaning processes
- Face coverings to be worn by all whilst on centre
- Temperature checks upon arrival to the venue
As Government and UK Paintball Association advice and guidance changes and evolves, so will we. The safety of our customers and our team is our priority so we will be doing everything in our power to ensure that customers can continue to enjoy amazing world class outdoor paintball events with us throughout this extended period of ‘new normal’ social distancing.
All existing bookings which have had to be postponed due to Coronavirus closures will given priority re-booking. These customers will be allocated on any event session over new bookings wherever possible.
Booking a new event can be done online but please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.
Due to limited call centre staff availability at this time, be sure to leave a web message so we can return your call if you are unable to get through to us during busy periods.
We look forward to seeing you and your team soon.
For further information on covid 19 please click.
Delta Force Paintball