Terms & Conditions
- Delta Force Paintball has taken every reasonable step to ensure the content of these webpages is fully accurate and correct in every detail however it does not warrant or make any other representation as to the content, extent or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained in this website or any other related website. All information and content found on this website is provided without any warranties, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title, non-infringement or implied warranties, other than those warranties which are incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under applicable law.
- At no stage shall Delta Force Paintball, our affiliates or our licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use, this website or from information provided by the website. This limitation applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or any other basis, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, our liability in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
- Unless otherwise specified, the content of this website and all relevant pages is protected by copyright law. This copyright includes, but is not limited to, all images, text, forms and pages found on this website and related websites. All rights are reserved. You may not reproduce any of the materials contained on this website in any format without prior consent. If you wish to use any of the materials on this website for republication in any format you must first apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking terms and conditions
- All bookings are subject to availability. Your choice of date may not be available, but alternative dates will always be offered. Try to book at least two weeks ahead. To open a centre, we require a minimum spend for the group of players you wish to book. Please enquire for specific requirements for each centre.
- Full payment must be made to confirm your event, and must be received before the date of the game. Once you have booked and confirmed your event with payment, no alterations or modifications to the selected package can be made (i.e downgrading).
- In line with similar leisure activity providers offering a service on a certain date, all monies paid for paintball bookings operated by ourselves (including all monies paid for services provided by ourselves) are non-refundable, with the only exception detailed in point 4 of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the case of a bereavement of an immediate family member (spouse, civil partner, mother, father, brother, sister, child, grandparent or grandchild) within seven days of intended event we will, upon application made as soon as reasonably practicable but in any event by the proposed date of event and accompanied by a copy of the applicable death certificate, make a refund for the monies paid for your event. All applications must be sent to our Head Office – Tithebarns Farm, Tithebarns Lane, Send GU23 7LE.
- All prices quoted for booking packages are for payments made in person (at a paintball centre). Payments made this way are final and cannot be altered or amended in any way – meaning that once paid you will not be able to change the date of your booking and if any member of your party is unable to attend on the date of your booking then that payment is forfeited and no credit places issued. Payments made over the phone to the advice centre online, attract a service fee of 5.99% – and mean that your booking can be changed to another date if you wish (subject to availability), that credits will be given in respect of any players failing to attend the event, and that these players may attend a game on a date of your choosing in the future without further payment (again, subject to availability).
- When confirming your booking with payment, there is no transaction fee charged for using a debit card. If paying for your booking with a credit card, a 2.32% fee applies – in accordance with the Consumer Rights (Payments Surcharge) Regulations 2012.
- Please ensure all players are able to make the date chosen before finalising your booking, as mistakes cannot be rectified after the booking has been made. If anyone fails to attend the event on the date you have booked, the prepayment and paintballs for that person will be forfeited, although credits may be carried forward for a future visit, depending on your booking status.
- You do not have a valid booking until you make full payment and receive final confirmation via email – should you not receive this prior to your event, please call our bookings centre on 0844 477 5115*… – we’re open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Please note we are unable to accept liability for any errors resulting from data which you have entered incorrectly online. Please ensure that you have correctly filled in House, Street, Town and Postcode information. We also require a valid e-mail address to contact you in the event of any problems completing your enquiry form.
- The minimum age of all players on the date of the game at national centres is 10 years old. Any player under this age on the game date, without special dispensation, will not be allowed to play. Minimum age at local centres differs. For Mini Paintball at select centres the minimum age is 8 years old. For centres in Northern Ireland the minimum age is 16. For more information please speak to a member of our team on 0844 477 5115*..
- Paintball centre locations are subject to change for reasons beyond our control and the location map is for guidance only. Delta Force simply undertakes to maintain a minimum of ten such participating venues within the UK.
- Only paintballs supplied by the paintball centre on the day of your event may be used at the centre. Any paintballs brought in from external sources and not supplied by the paintball centre will be confiscated and destroyed.
- All players agree to be bound by our playing conditions and safety rules. Any player that is unable to comply with our safety instructions will be excluded from the centre without refund.
- Card payments onsite incur transaction fees.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any discount or special offer that may be advertised on this website.
Price match promise: terms and conditions
When price matching another paintball booking package deal we require that operator to be able to provide a comparable paintball offer. Please note: on the day paintball, lunch or additional item prices cannot be altered. To be considered a comparable paintball offer, the operator must meet the following criteria:
- The paintball venue offering the deal must be within a 30 mile radius of the Delta Force Paintball venue you wish to book for. (i.e. we will not price match a paintball offer advertised for a Glasgow venue if you wish to attend our centre in Southampton)
- The paintball venue offering the deal must have a minimum of £5 Million Public Liability Insurance
- The paintball venue offering the deal must have a minimum of 5 different, currently available, outdoor game zones
- The paintball venue offering the deal must have a waiting area with flushing toilets and provide free tea & coffee making facilities.
- The paintball venue must supply the same level of equipment as part of their offer as our standard package, including but not limited to: full head safety goggles, body armour and a battle pack.
- Where the paintball provider includes lunch which is different to our lunch offer, a light lunch will be provided instead.
- The paintball offer must be made in writing, for example on a published website or letter headed invoice, and this must be available for inspection upon request.
- The paintball offer must be currently available and not expired.
- If the paintball offer does not meet all of the above criteria we will endeavor to negotiate a suitable alternative for your paintball booking.
Tactical Shooting Sports Club CIC t/a Delta Force
Company number 06864338
Tithebarns Farm, Tithebarns Lane,
GU23 7LE UK.