The Delta Force Kings Langley paintball centre on the Watford outskirts is located in the beautiful Hertfordshire countryside, also a mere five minutes drive from the Hemel Hempstead town centre. With four exciting scenarios available, all carefully diesgined and constructed for maximum enjoyment, the days of simple barricades and rudimentary buildings are long gone! Featuring themed two-storey fortress like the White House and Castle Wolfenstein, not to mention tactical-based scenarios including the classic speedball arena, all paintball zones at the Kings Langley centre are set in lush woodland and challenges players of all abilities. Book a paintball experience day here to experience the ultimate adrenalin rush!
Barnes Lane, Kings Langley, WD4 9
Sat Nav users:
- All paintball centres are located in woodlands. Woodlands do not always have specific postcodes.
- Please don't rely 100% on the postcode alone.
- Use Google maps BUT please also follow the written below.
- NO COACH ACCESS TO THIS CENTRE - if you are travelling by coach we recommend you use our nearby Hemel Hempstead paintball centre instead as there we have a disused WW2 American airbase runway to park on - loads of space!
How to get there:
- Please follow the written and map below.
- Please car pool where possible as parking on-site is limited.
- If you need help, please call us on 0844 477 5115.
- Exit the M25 at Junction 20 and at the roundabout take the second exit towards Kings Langley (A4251)
- Continue on this road for approximately 2 miles, passing straight over a mini roundabout.
- At a set of lights with the railway bridge overhead, turn left onto Rucklers Lane.
- Continue on Rucklers Lane for 1 mile until you reach Barnes Lane on your left.
- Turn left onto Barnes Lane and the entrance to the paintball centre is 200 yards on the right.
- The closest train station is Apsley Station. You will need to take a taxi to the paintball centre.
- Kings Kabs: 01923 262 266
For directions call 0844 477 5050.