The Delta Force Cobham paintball centre in Surrey is our flagship paintball centre, conveniently located to the south of London just off the M25 at Junction 10. The surrounding Effingham Forest provides the ideal conditions for the ultimate paintball experience in this county, with six varied paintball game zones including the iconic Tomb Raider map, complete with giant pyramid, and famous landmarks from the country’s capital are littered throughout the London Town game zone, with Big Ben dominating the vista. What’s more The Surrey paintball centre is also home to the only intergalactic-themed game zone in the UK - Space Warz.
The base camp is just as spectacular as it features two helicopters! One is a crashed helicopter at the entrance, taken from the set of the BBC series Silent Witness and the second helicopter is in the central base camp and is direct from the set of Tom Cruise's movie Edge of Tomorrow. One of the largest paintball centres in the UK, the Delta Force Cobham paintball centre provides players aged 10 years and up with an action-packed day to remember.
Horsley Road, Effingham, Surrey, KT11 3JY
Sat Nav users:
- All paintball centres are located in woodlands. Woodlands do not always have specific postcodes.
- Please don't rely 100% on the postcode alone.
- Use Google maps BUT please also follow the written below.
How to get there:
- Please follow the written and map below.
- Please car pool where possible as parking on-site is limited.
- If you need help, please call us on 0844 477 5115.
- From the M25, exit at Junction 10 (A3) and take the slip road southbound towards Guildford (A3).
- After approximately 400 yards, turn left sign-posted towards Effingham. This is Old Lane.
- Proceed for approximately 1 mile over the first crossroads.
- Continue straight on for a further mile until you reach a T-Junction.
- Turn left signposted Cobham: this is Horsley Road.
- Continue along Horsley Road for ½ a mile. You will pass a Nursery, and the paintball centre is the next entrance on your right.
- Mainline British Rail. Waterloo to Effingham Junction. It's approximately a 15 minute walk from the station. Please note: there is no designated pedestrian path along the road to the centre.
For directions call 0844 477 5050.