Thinking of going paintballing in Surrey? You’re in luck, as Delta Force provides the choice of two five-star paintball centres very close to one another in this picturesque county, in fact they are less than a mile apart! Located to the south of London just off the A3 at Cobham, the Delta Force Effingham paintball centre is situated in the heart of Effingham Forest. The venue features a massive artillery gun in the base camp and has seven exciting game zones to get involved in. Plan and execute a hostile takeover of Castle Wallenberg, capture and dominate the huts in Vietcong Village, survive a zombie outbreak in Dawn of the Dead, save the Prime Minister whilst overpowering the enemy held up in the nearby double-decker bus in London Apocalypse or experience all out attack and total annihilation in our speedball arena – it really is as exhilarating as it sounds! Campaign Paintball is located nearby but please note this is a separate company and not connected with Delta Force Paintball in any way. The Effingham paintball centre is best placed to serve the needs of anyone seeking to play paintball in the South West London area as this centre is located just minutes from the M25 at Junction 10 - and are walking distance from a mainline train station (Effingham Junction).
Old Lane, Effingham, Surrey, KT11 1NL
GPS Coordinates: N51.300968, W0.420974
Sat Nav users:
- All paintball centres are located in woodlands. Woodlands do not always have specific postcodes.
- Please don't rely 100% on the postcode alone.
- Use Google maps BUT please also follow the written directions below.
- Please make sure you use the correct entrance to the Delta Force car park – there are two paintball centres operating along this road.
- Exit the M25 at Junction 10 where it intersects with the A3.
- Take the A3 slip road southbound towards Guildford and after approximately 400 yards turn left (sign-posted Effingham).
- You will now be on Old Lane - proceed for approximately 1 mile past the Black Swan Pub on the left to the first crossroads.
- Continue straight on over the crossroads and follow the road around to the right for a further half mile (passing a car park for a different paintball centre) until you reach our paintball centre on the left. Turn left onto the track and follow the signs until you reach the car park.
- Mainline British Rail - Waterloo to Effingham Junction. There is a 15 minute walk from the station
- Turn left out of the station and walk over the bridge.
- Turn right at the T-Junction then immediately left onto Old Lane and proceed until you see the signs for the paintball centre on the gates on the right. The car park is 500 yards along the track.
For directions call 0844 477 5115