The Delta Force Gerrards Cross paintball centre near West London is perfect for paintball enthusiasts living in and around Buckinghamshire. Conveniently located only minutes from the M25 and M40 motorways, this centre is easily accessible from nearby towns such as Maidenhead, Uxbridge and High Wycombe. Like all sites under the Delta Force banner, the Gerrards Cross centre offers players the same high standard of game zones, state-of-the-art equipment and professional service from staff and marshals. The Gerrards Cross paintball centre also features an exciting post-apocalyptic London combat scenario, where players get to take cover in abandoned double-decker buses and do battle on the capital’s deserted streets. If that doesn’t inspire your combat senses, then how about storming the two-storey fortress of Castle Wolfenstein?
Gerrards Cross Road, Slough, Buckinghamshire, SL2 4EU
Sat Nav users:
- All paintball centres are located in woodlands. Woodlands do not always have specific postcodes.
- Please don't rely 100% on the postcode alone.
- Use Google maps BUT please also follow the written below.
How to get there:
- Please follow the written and map below.
- Please car pool where possible as parking on-site is limited.
- If you need help, please call us on 0844 477 5115.
Coming from Slough
- Follow the B416 northbound from Slough city centre for approximately 4 miles.
- The paintball centre is located on the right hand side after passing Clevehurst Close on your left.
Coming from the M25
- Exit the M25 at Junction 16 and take the M40 towards Uxbridge/London.
- Exit at Junction 1 of the M40 towards Slough, keeping left and following signs for Gerrards Cross.
- At the Denham Roundabout take the first exit onto Oxford Road (A40) and continue straight for approximately 3 miles.
- Turn left onto the B416 and continue for approximately 2 ¾ miles.
- The paintball centre is on the left hand side after you pass Vine Road on your right.