The Delta Force Southampton paintball centre is situated on the city outskirts and offers customers an unforgettable paintball experience on the southern coast. Upon arrival, the base camp provides the perfect focal point for both individual and group pictures, with the historically iconic Alvis Stalwart heavy-duty amphibious military truck being the main focal point. In addition to the stunning base camp, the Southampton paintball centre offers seven varied game scenarios, including a medieval castle that pits the King’s men against a peasant revolt and a genuine double-decker bus – need we say anymore? Get ready for an enjoyable and action-packed paintball adventure!
Lee Lane, Romsey, Hampshire, SO16 0AD
GPS Coordinates: N50.948465, W1.487131
Sat Nav users:
- All paintball centres are located in woodlands. Woodlands do not always have specific postcodes.
- Please don't rely 100% on the postcode alone.
- Use Google maps BUT please also follow the written directions below.
How to get there:
- Please follow the written directions and map below.
- Please car pool where possible as parking on-site is limited.
- If you need help, please call us on 0844 477 5115.
- From the M27 Junction 3, take the M271 (south) towards Southampton/Totton.
- Exit at Junction 1 and turn right towards Nursling and the Industrial Estate.
- At the next roundabout, take the second exit towards Lee, signposted Lee Church.
- Follow this road for 1.1 miles over the humped bridge and then under the motorway.
- On the left is an entrance to a quarry, called "Raymond Brown Ltd; turn left into the quarry entrance.
- In front of the quarry gates turn right up a drive. The paintball centre is 300 yards down the gravel track.
- Nearest stations: Totton - approx 4 miles from the paintball centre, Romsey – approx. 3.5 miles from the paintball centre, or Southampton Central - approximately 8 miles from the paintball centre. You will need to take a taxi to the centre.
For directions call 0844 477 5115.