The Delta Force Crawley paintball centre is situated just off the M23 on the outskirts of the town, making it the ideal location for South London-based players and those coming up from the coast. The extensive base camp that can be found here provides the perfect starting point for a full day of explosive action, with six exciting game zones that range from recognisable classic to one-off wonders. Get to grips with the best equipment in the business as you storm Castle Wolfenstein, take out unwary opponents in Vietcong Village and rescue the MVP in London Apocalypse. Whatever the occasion, you’re sure to have a fantastic and memorable day out at the Crawley paintball centre!
Off Balcombe Rd, Worth, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10
Sat Nav users:
- All paintball centres are located in woodlands. Woodlands do not always have specific postcodes.
- Please don't rely 100% on the postcode alone.
- Use Google maps BUT please also follow the written below.
When travelling South on the M23:
- Exit the M23 at Junction 10a and follow the slip road until you reach the roundabout.
- Once you reach the roundabout, head straight-over to the third exit and drive through the steel gates.
- Follow the Delta Force signs to the car park.
When travelling North on the M23:
- Exit the M23 at Junction 10 (signposted East Grinstead/Crawley) and at the roundabout take the fourth exit and merge back onto the M23 (southbound).
- Exit the M23 at Junction 10a and follow the slip road until you reach the roundabout. Once you reach the roundabout, head straight-over to the third exit and drive through the steel gates.
- Follow the signs to the car park. (Please note: There is no 10a exit northbound on the M23).
For directions call 0844 477 5050.