The Delta Force Billericay paintball centre is located in 40 acres of plantation in Essex, on the outskirts of the rural village of Stock, and provides the ultimate woodland paintball experience. A huge water tower located directly to the right-hand side of the main gate acts a giant signpost to help guests find the centre. With six varied game zones, including a two-storey Castle Wallenberg, and the best 'Bridge Too Far' zone in the UK, your visit to the Billericay paintball centre will be action-packed. Please note for anyone seeking to play paintball in London, paintball in East London or paintball in Essex this will be one of your most convenient options. As opposed to the Delta Force Upminster paintball centre, which features far less natural forest, visitors to the Billericay paintball centre will be treated to far more 'jungle-style' environments, perfect for seek and destroy missions. Essentially, these are two fantastic choices for paintballing in Essex.
Off Heath Road, Ramsden Heath, CM11 1HL
GPS Coordinates: N51.636597, E0.44716
Sat Nav users:
- All paintball centres are located in woodlands. Woodlands do not always have specific postcodes.
- Please don't rely 100% on the postcode alone.
- Use Google maps BUT please also follow the written directions below.
How to get there:
- Please follow the written directions and map below.
- Please car pool where possible as parking on-site is limited.
- If you need help, please call us on 0844 477 5115.
- Exit the M25 at Junction 29 and take the A127, signposted Basildon.
- After 6 miles, turn onto the A176 towards Billericay.
- After 2 miles you will reach Billericay; at the roundabout take the exit signposted Chelmsford (B1007)
- Follow the B1007 for about 1 mile and after passing the A129 Junction, turn right onto Norsey Road.
- Continue for approximately 2½ miles (Norsey Road becomes Heath Road) until you see a water tower.
- Turn left, and after 400 yards you will reach the car park for the paintball centre.
- From London Liverpool Street to Billericay train station (journey time 40 minutes). From there it's a 10 minute walk to the paintball centre (turn right in front of the train station, walk towards the High Street, turn right and walk over the railroad).
- Take the first left onto Norsey Road and walk for approximately 2½ miles on Norsey Road and Heath Road until you see the water tower. Follow the directions as above.
- Alternatively, take an inexpensive taxi (fare is about £2.50 and journey takes 3 minutes).
- Abbey Cars: 01277 623 394, Cobra Cars: 01277 656 698, Pilgrim Cars: 01277 622 403
For directions call 0844 477 5115.