The Delta Force Cardiff paintball centre is set in spectacular woodland, providing players with a stunning panoramic backdrop to their game play. Paintballing in Cardiff has always been a popular pastime with locals and visitors to the Welsh capital, and with this venue there is really something for keen paintballers to get excited about! With 6 stunning game zones, including 'A Bridge Too Far' (with 3 large bridge structures), the historically influenced 'D-Day Landing' and the tense Vietcong Village scenario – there is a great challenge here for every playing style and ability. Visit this centre to experience paintball in South Wales at its very best!
Tyla-Morris Farm, Pentyrch, Cardiff, CF15 9QN
GPS Coordinates: N51.517367, W3.280665
Sat Nav users:
- All paintball centres are located in woodlands. Woodlands do not always have specific postcodes.
- Please don't rely 100% on the postcode alone.
- Use Google maps BUT please also follow the written directions below.
How to get there:
- Please follow the written directions and map below.
- Please car pool where possible as parking on-site is limited.
- If you need help, please call us on 0844 477 5115.
By car from the M4:
- Exit the M4 at Junction 34 (A4119) and follow signs for Llantrisant.
- Continue for approximately 1 mile to the set of traffic lights and turn right (signposted Groes Faen).
- Continue on the A4119 past the Pentyrch / Creigau turn off (Canada Lake Fisheries).
- After 4 miles and once you have crossed over the M4 bridge, follow the road downhill and at the bottom turn left onto Rhydlafar Drive (at the Cardiff Medical & Mobility Centre signposted Pentyrch).
- Travel for roughly 150 yards and at the roundabout take the second exit onto Church Road.
- Drive for approximately ¾ of a mile, following the road under the M4 motorway.
- After passing under the M4, take the second right (after the De Courcey's Manor entrance) onto a narrow path – there are signs for Tyla Morris Farm and the paintball centre.
- Continue on this road for approximately 300 yards until you reach the car park on the right hand side.
- Take the train to Radyr Station, the Paintball centre is a 30-40 minute walk from the station so it's best to take an inexpensive taxi.
- Take bus 122 from Cardiff central bus station (ask for Rhydlafar - limited Sunday service). Drop off is a 10 minute walk from the paintball centre.
For directions call 0844 477 5050.