Trains, planes, giant stone pyramids, tanks – think of a prop that would look awesome on a battlefield, and the Delta Force Birmingham paintball centre will almost definitely have it! Located only a stone’s throw away from the M42, this state-of-the-art venue is the largest paintball centre in the Midlands area and offers six action-packed game zones in 64 acres of mixed woodland settings! If you happen to be looking for the ultimate paintball day out, be it for a birthday celebration, an outrageous stag or hen party or a serious corporate event, then the Birmingham paintball centre can provide the necessary hosting experience and much more.
Cut Throat Lane, Earlswood, Hockley Heath, B94 6SE
Sat Nav users:
- All paintball centres are located in woodlands. Woodlands do not always have specific postcodes.
- Please don't rely 100% on the postcode alone.
- Use Google maps BUT please also follow the below.
How to get there:
- Please follow the and map below.
- Please car pool where possible as parking on-site is limited.
- If you need help, please call us on 0844 477 5115.
- Exit the M42 at Junction 4 and take the A3400 towards Hockley Heath.
- After 2 miles, continue straight on past the petrol station on your left.
- After you pass the Wharf Pub on your right and Old Warwick Road on your left, take the next right onto Spring Lane (B4101).
- After 500 yards, the road turns sharply left; take the right turn onto Cut Throat Lane. The entrance to the paintball centre is ¾ of a mile on the left, just before the bridge over the M42.
- Mainline British Rail: The Lakes Station or Dorridge Station, or 20 minutes from Birmingham Moore Street Station.
- For train times call Network Rail Info on 08457 484 950 or visit www.nationalrail.co.uk. From the station you can walk or take an inexpensive taxi for approximately 2 miles.
- Sovereign Cars: 01217 114 000
For directions call 0844 477 5050.