The Delta Force Paintball Maidenhead paintball centre in Berkshire is yet another world class paintball centre in the Delta Force Paintball portfolio. This incredible state-of-the-art centre is every paintballer’s dream and offers an amazing experience for players of all ages and ability, even if you are getting involved for the first time! No expense was spared as the huge 100-acre site even comes complete with a convoy of giant Soviet-era military trucks, direct from the 007 movie Tomorrow Never Dies. With a variety of incredible movie-set scenarios, including the largest constructed galleon in UK paintball and a relaxed base camp set in stunning woodland, get your friends together for an action-packed day of paintball at Delta Force Paintball in Maidenhead. Paintballing in Berkshire just doesn't get any better!
Cannon Lane, Shottesbrooke, Maidenhead, RG10 0QH
Sat Nav users:
- All paintball centres are located in woodlands. Woodlands do not always have specific postcodes.
- Please don’t rely 100% on the postcode alone.
- Use Google maps BUT please also follow the written directions below.
How to get there:
- Please follow the written directions and map below.
- Please car pool where possible as parking on-site is limited.
- If you need help, please call us on 0844 477 5115.
- Exit the M4 at Junction 8/9 and take the third exit from the roundabout onto the A308(M).
- Travel for approximately 1 mile and at the next roundabout, take the fourth exit onto the A330 (Ascot Road) and follow this road for approximately 2.5 miles.
- Bear right onto the B3024 for approximately 1 mile, and then turn left onto Howe Lane.
- Continue straight for about ½ a mile and at the roundabout take the third exit onto Cannon Lane.
- Continue along Cannon Lane for 0.3 miles over the motorway. Our paintball centre is located 300 yards on the left hand side – just past Mare Lane.
- First Great Western: Maidenhead to Twyford. You will need to take a taxi to the paintball centre.
For directions call 0844 477 5115.