Delta Force Paintball Edinburgh is based on the western outskirts of Edinburgh. Located within the Bathgate Hills, Delta Force Paintball Edinburgh has an amazing outlook to West Lothian and the surrounding areas. Delta Force provides world class paintballing events in Scotland close to both of it's largest cities - so whether you prefer to play paintball in Edinburgh or paintball in Glasgow - we've got it covered. Be sure to bring your camera. In addition to the scenery, our incredible game zones provide players with an adrenalin-fuelled day of paintball action all year round. Paintball Scotland - means Delta Force Paintball Scotland!
Pyrotechnics available: Paint grenades, Smoke grenades, Thunderflashes.
Our Edinburgh paintball centre has been awarded with 4 stars by the Scottish Tourist Board.
off Burnhouse Road, Dechmont, Livingston, EH48 4PF
Sat Nav users:
- All paintball centres are located in woodlands. Woodlands do not always have specific postcodes.
- Please don’t rely 100% on the postcode alone.
- Use Google maps BUT please also follow the written below.
How to get there:
- Please follow the written and map below.
- Please car pool where possible as parking on-site is limited.
- If you need help, please call us on 0844 477 5050.
- Exit the M8 at Junction 3 (Livingston roundabout). and follow signs for the A889 to Uphall, Broxburn.
- At the next roundabout take the second exit, and when you come to the third roundabout, take first exit towards Dechmont.
- After approximately 300 yards, and after entering Dechmont, take the first right into Burnhouse Road and continue for about 2½ miles
- The entrance to the Paintball Centre is the first left after the North Mains exit on the left hand side.
- No bus service to centre.
For directions call 0844 477 5050.