Over 4,000,000 players safely entertained since 2004
Delta Force - reassuringly large.
Sometimes you want the security of playing with the industry leader - you want to be sure that you and your team mates will be well cared for and come home safe-and-sound and with 'battle stories' to tell your grandchildren.
More than four million people have made the right choice since 2004. If a quality service is important to you too, then play safe - play Delta Force.
Some big facts about Delta Force:
- We own more paintball centres in the UK than any other operator.
- We employ more than 1000 people in the UK (employees registered with HMRC on our PAYE system).
- We regularly invest money in new equipment and facilities.
- We are the largest buyer of paintballs in the world - after Wal-Mart.
- We buy all our equipment brand new. We sell our old stock, on a rolling basis to other paintball operators in the UK and overseas.
- We have a 25-person Health & Safety Committee that meets quarterly.
- We have a 7-day a week customer service centre employing over 30 people.
- Our paintball centres are managed by dedicated professionals - their bonuses are determined by the standard of service that they provide to you, the customer. Put simply - they care.
- We have a full policy of Public Liability Insurance.
- Our charity fundraising efforts over the last couple of years have been focused on raising funds to build a school in Malawi (The Delta Palms School). With your help, we hope to make it become a reality this year.
Delta Force Paintball - the safest and smartest choice.