About Delta Force Paintball - Over 4,000,000 players safely entertained
Delta Force Paintball - reassuringly large
Delta Force Paintball - the World’s number one paintball operator. In 1989 Delta Force set about changing the face of the paintball industry – put simply, it was our aim to make it more professional, more fun, better value, and safe. As a wise man once said “if you build a better mousetrap the world will beat a path to your door” – and so it has proved for Delta Force Paintball. In 2012 in the UK alone, more than 600,000 people played at a Delta Force centre – that is more than 10 times as many as played with any other operator! Thank you for your support – we will never stop striving to be deserving of it.
For over 20 years we have been hosting paintball events for people from all walks of life; we have enjoyed thousands of birthday celebrations, stag and hen parties and corporate events. We have entertained movie stars, royalty, world class sports-people, and celebrities galore and have appeared in the press on many occasions as a result. We love what we do – and that is clear for everyone to see. We look forward to sharing our passion with you. Stay low and shoot straight!
Delta Force Paintball - the safest and smartest choice
Some BIG facts about Delta Force Paintball:
- It owns more paintball centres in the UK than any other operator.
- It employs more than 1000 people in the UK (employees registered with HMRC on its PAYE system).
- It regularly invests money in new equipment and facilities.
- It is the largest buyer of paintballs in the world - after Wal-Mart.
- It buys all its paintball equipment brand new. It sells old stock, on a rolling basis to other paintball operators in the UK and overseas.
- It has a 32-person Health & Safety Committee that meets quarterly.
- Its paintball centres are managed by dedicated professionals - their bonuses are determined by the standard of service that they provide to you, the customer. Put simply - they care.
- It has full Public Liability Insurance.
- Its charity fundraising efforts over the last couple of years have been focused on raising funds to build a school in Malawi (The Delta Palms School) and on supporting local charities in the UK. It raised money for the Normandy Veterans Association - a total of £8244.00 (in two cheques) was donated by Delta Force with the generous support of its amazing customers - this money helped send approximately 500 surviving D-Day veterans back to Normandy to commemorate the 65th anniversary of the landings. Delta Force also supports numerous other charities – including the RSPCA - to whom it presented a cheque for £1343.33. Its latest charity is 'Help for Heroes' - providing financial support for our injured troops.