About Delta Force Paintball – over 500,000 players safely entertained each year
Sometimes you want the security of playing with the industry leader – you want to be sure that you and your team mates will be well cared for and come home safe-and-sound and with ‘battle stories’ to tell your grandchildren.
More than half a million people chose to play paintball with Delta Force in 2014. If a quality service is important to you too, then play safe – play Delta Force.
Some big facts about Delta Force Paintball:
- Supports the community and aims to make participation in the sport of paintball as widely available as possible.
- We own more paintball centres in the UK than any other operator.
- We employ more than 1000 people in the UK (employees registered with HMRC on our PAYE system).
- We regularly invest money in new equipment and facilities.
- We buy all our equipment brand new. We sell our old stock, on a rolling basis to other paintball operators.
- We have a 32-person Health & Safety Committee that meets quarterly.
- We have a full policy of Public Liability Insurance.
- Our charity fundraising efforts over the last couple of years have been focused on raising funds to build a school in Malawi (The Delta Palms School). With your help, we hope to make it become a reality this year.
Delta Force Paintball – the safest and smartest choice.