- Delta Force Paintball has taken every reasonable step to ensure the content of these webpages is fully accurate and correct in every detail however it does not warrant or make any other representation as to the content, extent or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained in this website or any other related website. All information and content found on this website is provided without any warranties, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title, non-infringement or implied warranties, other than those warranties which are incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under applicable law.
- At no stage shall Delta Force Paintball, our affiliates or our licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use, this website or from information provided by the website. This limitation applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or any other basis, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, our liability in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
- Unless otherwise specified, the content of this website and all relevant pages is protected by copyright law. This copyright includes, but is not limited to, all images, text, forms and pages found on this website and related websites. All rights are reserved. You may not reproduce any of the materials contained on this website in any format without prior consent. If you wish to use any of the materials on this website for republication in any format you must first apply in writing to email@example.com
Booking terms and conditions
- All bookings are subject to availability. Your choice of date may not be available, but alternative dates will always be offered. Try to book at least two weeks ahead. To open a centre, we require a minimum spend of £280.00 for the group of players you wish to book.
- Full payment must be made to confirm your event, and must be received before the date of the game. Once you have booked and confirmed your event with payment, no alterations or modifications to the selected package can be made (i.e downgrading).
- In line with similar leisure activity providers offering a service on a certain date, all monies paid for paintball bookings operated by ourselves (including all monies paid for services provided by ourselves) are non-refundable, with the only exception detailed in point 4 of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the case of a bereavement of an immediate family member (spouse, civil partner, mother, father, brother, sister, child, grandparent or grandchild) within seven days of intended event we will, upon application made as soon as reasonably practicable but in any event by the proposed date of event and accompanied by a copy of the applicable death certificate, make a refund for the monies paid for your event. All applications must be sent to our Head Office – Tithebarns Farm, Tithebarns Lane, Send GU23 7LE.
- There is a 4.94% booking administration fee for all bookings made over the phone and online.
- When confirming your booking with payment, there is no transaction fee charged for using a debit card. If paying for your booking with a credit card, a 2.32% fee applies.
- Please ensure all players are able to make the date chosen before finalising your booking, as mistakes cannot be rectified after the booking has been made. If anyone fails to attend the event on the date you have booked, the prepayment and paintballs for that person will be forfeited, although credits may be carried forward for a future visit.
- When booking online, if your desired booking date is within 3 days, you will only be able to create a provisional booking – a customer service representative will contact you to confirm if the date is available. You do not have a valid booking until you receive final confirmation via email – should you not receive this in the next few days, please call our bookings centre during office hours Mon-Fri 8:30 am - 7:30 pm on 0844 477 5115 (Calls are charged at Lo-Call Rate).
- Please note we are unable to accept liability for any errors resulting from data which you have entered incorrectly online. Please ensure that you have correctly filled in House, Street, Town and Postcode information. We also require a valid e-mail address to contact you in event of any problems in completing your booking.
- The minimum age of all players on the date of the game at national centres is between 8-10 years old, depending on the location chosen. However, if you have any queries regarding youngsters who are not 8 years of age at the date of the game, then please call our bookings office. Any player under this age on the game date, without special dispensation, will not be allowed to play. Minimum age at local centres differs – please speak to a member of our team on 0844 477 5115.
- Paintball centre locations are subject to change for reasons beyond our control and the location map is for guidance only. Delta Force simply undertakes to maintain a minimum of ten such participating venues within the UK.
- Only paintballs supplied by the paintball centre on the day of your event may be used at the centre. All players agree to be bound by our playing conditions and safety rules. Any player that is unable to comply with our safety instructions will be excluded from the centre without refund.
- Card payments onsite incur transaction fees.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any discount or special offer that may be advertised on this website.